[squeak-dev] Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 25 03:59:55 UTC 2010

On 3/24/2010 8:06 PM, Ian Trudel wrote:
> I've got your point all right the first time. It works relatively ok
> on Windows 7 + Unicode NSIS, needs a bit of tweaking I would say.

Sorry, but you didn't get my point :-) The point is to allow the
community to try and test this stuff. Please put an MSI in some place
where people can download, run it, and tell us if they like the result.
I trust that someone who knows NSIS can create a functioning installer;
I'm not sure if people will think the result is useful or if we need to
rethink the structure.

Cheers,
   - Andreas