[squeak-dev][BUG] Project window titles

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:22:12 UTC 2010

Something that's been bugging me for awhile: When you create a project, and
then click into the title at the bottom of the project window, the selected
text is a character shorter than the default text, even though it's the same
text. I'm not sure if the selected text is smaller, or if it's appearing
slightly to the left, but that extra character is confusing and annoying.
Impact is *relatively* minor, as the universe doesn't implode or anything,
but it'd be neat to figure out what's going on with that.

I think this problem cropped up with the new fonts, but I could be
completely wrong about that. Does anyone know if there's a bug on this
already?