[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-cmm.390.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 25 22:14:34 UTC 2010

On 25.03.2010, at 21:37, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

> A new version of Morphic was added to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-cmm.390.mcz

> Name: Morphic-cmm.390
> Author: cmm
> Time: 25 March 2010, 4:36:34.394 pm
> UUID: 807204bf-c324-4e03-b560-0666011c8780
> Ancestors: Morphic-laza.389
>
> May we add a simple TextMorph (to serve as a launch pad for browsers) as well as a clock to the Main Docking Bar?
>
> Here is my try which works except leaves the docking bar a little too tall.  I am not familiar with the Docking Bar layout, can someone help?
>
> =============== Diff against Morphic-MAD.381 ===============

[... snipped > 1000 line diff ]

That's what you get when you don't clean out the inbox. Morphic-MAD.381 was merged into trunk long ago (15 March 2010, 6:57:34.936 pm according to the source repo history - how's that for precision?) but not removed. Consequently, we now get diffs relative to this ancient version.

When you merge something, clean up! Please :)

- Bert -