[squeak-dev] Facelifting the second

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 23:00:47 UTC 2010

> A JPG just grows the image size of the standard image -
> but maybe we should connect Squeak to a free wallpaper service ... ;)

Once it's absorbed into the World's form is that still true?  Or is
the InfiniteForm a "dynamically-calculated" form that stays with the
World even after its been initially set?  If so, I wonder how does the
repaint performance compare with straight blitting out of the JPG
image..

If a JPG source guarantees a greater image size, then I would prefer
to avoid it in favor of either a tiny patterned image or InfiniteForm
(or equivalent)..