[squeak-dev] Re: Packaging of 4.1 for Windows

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:22:57 UTC 2010

People hi,

This is a small update on an installer for testing purpose, feedback
are welcomed. I'd be grateful if someone (Hi Frank!) would host the
installer somewhere. Rapidshare does allow limited download only.

http://rapidshare.com/files/368276151/Squeak-4.1-9745-100326-installer.exe.html

Changes log:

* Updated installer filename
* Changed installer splash screen
* Updated other installer images
* Corrected some texts
* Added a desktop shortcut, optional
* Autoclose on uninstall, popup window on success
* No more ZipDLL dependency

Anyone up to test uninstall + reboot? I'd like to know if the
directory is properly wiped out. Try also to uninstall while using
Squeak and then reboot. Make sure you know where you have installed
your files before doing this test. :)

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/