[squeak-dev] [Inbox] Duplicate help menus

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:39:39 UTC 2010

I find it irksome that we have two help menus (one in the main docking bar,
one in the world menu.) I also find it irksome that there's so much stuff in
the help menu that's in the world menu that's not really help-related.

I did some refactoring tonight, and moved the stuff that's actually help
(except for "world menu help" which really isn't that helpful) out of the
world menu and into the docking bar. I took everything else that wasn't
already exposed somewhere and put it in the Extras menu on the docking bar.

I moved telemorphic up to the top of the world menu because I don't know
what it's for, because it pops a submenu that wants self to be an instance
of TheWorldMenu, and because I didn't really care to mess with transplanting
it.

This is all in the inbox as Morphic-cbr.392

Please have a look and let me know if anything is grossly amiss. I think I
tested it fairly well.