[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-cbr.392.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Mar 26 14:37:31 UTC 2010

On 26.03.2010, at 15:30, Casey Ransberger wrote:

> I noticed that and thought WTF? Is this because the most recent
> version of inbox is a ways behind the trunk?

Not quite, the reason was that a version in the inbox was merged to trunk but not removed from the inbox. My diff code did not anticipate that laziness ;)

> Is there anything I can
> do when I push bits to the inbox that will prevent this sort of thing?

Not really. Well, except for weeding out the inbox.

But I think I fixed it on the server so it finds the most recent ancestor version from both inbox and trunk now.

- Bert -