[squeak-dev] [BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #select:

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 08:27:53 UTC 2010

2010/3/27 Gary Dunn <osp at aloha.com>:
> On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 21:47 -1000, osp at aloha.com wrote:
>> Testing 4.1 installer on Win 7. Open Object tab and click on Tools
>> caegory triggers this error.
>>
>> 26 March 2010 9:42:44.506 pm
>>
>> VM: Win32 - Smalltalk
>> Image: Squeak4.1alpha [latest update: #9745]
>>

> Later I loaded code update. Did not fix this bug, but my flaps were
> turned off. Is this a new default setting? I prefer flaps on.

This is obviously not an installer issue. Have you tried the latest
installer by the way? I have corrected things you have mentioned.

I am not sure the image packaged is the right one to go with. This is
what Torsten came up with and I have just worked on packaging. It's
meant for testing purpose only until the Release Team take over.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/