[squeak-dev] Re: Installing Seaside - Green

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Mar 29 02:30:51 UTC 2010

Yay! This is excellent news. I had some concerns given the amount of
changes that we've made and seeing this pass on the first beta is like
... amazing! Let me repeat that this is the quality of all of your work
which makes that possible. (and a little bit that we have a system that
just wants to keep running :-)

Thanks so much Chris, and please keep testing folks!

Cheers,
   - Andreas