[squeak-dev] Installing Seaside - Green

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 05:37:10 UTC 2010

I've been hacking about with 3.0 in my Trunk image, building a neat little
app, while the Trunk moves underneath me (I'm seriously updating Trunk
underneath my Seaside app! I must be crazy!) and I'm happy to report that
things seem to be working pretty damned well. The only problem I've had is I
haven't been able to get the debugger to pop in the image when an exception
is hit on the app, regardless of what I do in config, but this Problem (may)
Exist Between Keyboard And Chair:)