[squeak-dev] missing class of unknown package

Baveco, Hans Hans.Baveco at wur.nl
Mon Mar 29 21:18:22 UTC 2010

Hi Marcelo,
This missing class is not really needed. For an application I worked on I had to convert shapes in the shape file to something tangible as a Morph, e.g. some subclass of PolygonMorph.
For reading and displaying shapesfiles in ESRI's shapefile format you can do without this class (shouldn't be there, didn't I put a symbolic reference there, Smalltalk at: #BasicPolygonMorph2 ?))