[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG] Browsers vertically squished in trunk?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:56:43 UTC 2010

Found it.

RealEstateAgent class>>standardWindowExtent
<snip>
^ (allowedArea extent - (grid*(maxLevel+1*2) + (grid//2))) min: StandardSize
"600 at 400"].

Something is going wrong with the math here. Changing this line to (note
that I've just commented everything out and returned 600 at 400) fixes the bug,
but probably breaks tons of other stuff:

^"^ (allowedArea extent - (grid*(maxLevel+1*2) + (grid//2))) min:
StandardSize "600 at 400].

I'm going to see if I can figure out exactly what's going wrong with this,
and if so, push a proper fix to the Inbox.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com