[squeak-dev] Re: 4.1 - hashed collections still a problem

Andres Valloud avalloud at smalltalk.comcastbiz.net
Wed Mar 31 01:39:06 UTC 2010

IME, relational database mappings typically restrict the classes of
mapped objects to some hierarchy of classes.  The top of the hierarchy
adds an instance variable such as id, which typically holds values from
the primary key of the table in question.  Please excuse my ignorance,
but is this how Magma works?  If not, how does it do things?