[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Squeak-Project-Help-mha.5.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun May 2 15:51:55 UTC 2010

I moved your three other packages to trunk. Have not updated the config yet, will do so once we resolve the following ...

I'm not happy about the naming of the Squeak-Project-Help package. Wouldn't Help-Squeak-Project make more sense? In particular if we anticipate other Help topics?

Sorry for seeming nit-picky :)

- Bert -