[squeak-dev] Re: Proposal: Project Pink Book

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun May 2 18:48:46 UTC 2010

Quality in general is *always* better served by a proofreader than by
automatic spelling / grammar tools. This is part of why I want to do
documentation in the trunk: because the trunk model gives us
gatekeeping and peer review.

If someone finds something in one of my commits which reduces the
quality of the docs, I'd treat that as build breakage, hamburger-hat
and all.

If you want integrated spell checking, you're probably going to have
to do the development work yourself, as it doesn't seem to be a
priority to anyone else.

One thing I keep learning with software is YAGNI.
http://c2.com/xp/YouArentGonnaNeedIt.html

--
Casey Ransberger