[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-fbs.239.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Sun May 2 19:05:59 UTC 2010

On 2010/05/02 19:01, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
> A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-fbs.239.mcz

> Name: Tools-fbs.239
> Author: fbs
> Time: 2 May 2010, 8:57:39.846 pm
> UUID: 91c6e4cd-a84f-2143-8296-37b896ddf093
> Ancestors: Tools-bf.238
>
> Mantis 7520: FileList now has constant-height buttons.

This commit copies #frameOffsetFromTop:fromLeft:width:bottomFraction:
#topConstantHeightFrame:fromLeft:width: from Browser.

I find them very useful methods, and possibly point towards a useful
idiom in UI building. I copied the methods because it made for a cleaner
commit. However, the duplicated implementations should almost certainly
be moved to some other, common, place.

frank