[squeak-dev] [Documentation] Classes with class comment with size > 1000 chars

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun May 2 19:10:04 UTC 2010

Hello

The following gives all the classes which have a comment which is
longer than 1000 chars.

| s d |
s := (Object selectSubclasses: [:cl | cl comment size > 1000])
asSortedCollection: [ :a :b | a name < b name].
d := Dictionary new.
s do: [ :cl | d at: cl name put: cl comment].
d inspect

I get 258 in an updated Trunk image. However I get every two times,
e.g.  once as
#Base64MimeConverter
Base64MimeConverter class

So in fact there are only 129 with a class comment longer than 1000 chars.

Questions:
1) How do I get them only once?

2) How do I get them sorted in the dictionary?

Regards
Hannes

P.S. If I reduce the size of the comment to 600 chars at minimum I get
around 250 classes.

Other queries to asks could be: The number of classes which have more
than e.g 40 methods and have a class comment which is shorter than 200
chars.