[squeak-dev] Mapping Smalltalk to Git (was Re: Method versions and browsing them)

Tim Felgentreff tim at nada1.de
Mon May 3 09:45:36 UTC 2010

Hi
Folder Structure for Kernel starts like this:
    Kernel/
        - Chronology/
            - DateAndTime.st
            - TimeStamp.st
        - Classes/
        - Methods/

I use Gitocello for Gitocello itself and it's on Github
(http://github.com/timfel/gitocello)
That's not the latest version, though, I'm in the process of porting it
to an implementation of git in Smalltalk, to avoid callouts to the git
binary.