[squeak-dev] Re: Skiplists

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon May 3 17:41:02 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 13:50 +0200, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> I was looking for Skiplists but couldn't find them. According to
> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7359 and
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-July/137116.html
> they should be found at http://www.squeaksource.com/skiplists.html or
> http://www.squeaksource.com/Skiplists.html , but neither repository
> exists. I also tried seaching squeaksource, but I only found the package
> in the Pharo repository. I also checked source.squeak.org and
> found that Skiplists are not available as a separate package.
>
> Were the squeaksource repositories deleted? Are skiplists available
> as a separate package somewhere?
>

> Levente

Levente kindly reminded me that the Squeaksource.com project I setup for
SkipLists had disappeared and had not reappeared.  I have now recreated
it and it can be found at

http://www.squeaksource.com/skiplists.html

I loaded

http://www.squeaksource.com/skiplists/SkipLists-klc.2.mcz

into a trunk image as of today and all 17 tests (yep, not great
coverage) ran fine.  Your mileage may vary of course.  The repository is
world-writable.  I would appreciate it if anyone uploading a new version
would login to ensure props delivery.

Ken