[squeak-dev] A small tutorial on how to retrieve data from Blogger export files

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:37:19 UTC 2010

Thanks guys!

I think it would be best to rework the tutorial before taking it into
an in-image tutorial. This tutorial requires having a blogger account,
export files and having entries to retrieve. Perhaps, I could instead
focus the tutorial on some XML available online (that has been there
for years and will stay for more years), download it with Squeak, and
retrieve some data. What do you think?

Any suggestion for an XML available online? It has to be available at
any time, possibly for years to come, and with enough entries to play
around. :)

Ian.

--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/