[squeak-dev] Re: HTTP Client

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed May 5 04:05:13 UTC 2010

Hi Christophe,

Either you're asking a question I haven't understood, or your asking a
very simple question. It sounds like you want

HttpRequest/HttpResponse. I have a feeling if you're using Universes
and SqueakMap as your first choice to get code, then maybe you're new
to Squeak. I think you want to go to
http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer.html and download the
KomHttpServer. Specifically, you want to open Monticello and use it to
access the KomHttpServer repository. Then  you want to install
DynamicBindings, KomServices, and then KomHttpServer. Watch the first
half of this video to install Comanche:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x52JcJwHjAA

Now clearly I've answered some kind of question. If that's not the one
you asked, my apologies.

Chris