[squeak-dev] [ANN] WebClient and WebServer 1.0 for Squeak

christophe.jalady at free.fr christophe.jalady at free.fr
Wed May 5 22:43:10 UTC 2010

Just a simple test under Squeak 4.1: Http GET with Basic Auth is working.

But I have trouble under Pharo:
I have added to my Montecillo
MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/WebClient'
and I have tried to load the WebClient core package (version 15).

A simple "Http GET" is not working. it fail trying to read the content
(ByteString>>new:streamsContent: is not found)

Do you plan to make your package "pharo compliant" ? (or maybe it should be
Pharo wich become "WebClient compliant" ?)

By the way, thank you for your great work on this project !!

Christophe.