Display comments in MC patch browsers (was: [squeak-dev] The Inbox: Monticello-dtl.392.mcz)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu May 6 02:22:18 UTC 2010

I added this update show changes to class comments in Monticello patch
browsers. I put it in the inbox, since I have little experience with
Monticello and I don't want to break something critical.

Note that both Monticello-topa.392 and Monticello-dtl.392 are now in
the inbox, so a merge may be needed.

Dave