[squeak-dev] Can not load Aliens FFI in Squeak 4.1

Dmitry Matveev dmm1989 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 08:49:50 UTC 2010

It seems I have a Bad Karma.

I've downloaded the 4.0.3.2202 source tarball from the squeakvm.org; I've
built it successfully but I did not found the IA32ABI plugin :(

The directory Cross/plugins/IA32ABI exists and I see the source code there,
but it seems that CMake did not build it since there's no appropriate
CMakeFile entries for this plugin.

How can I integrate the IA32ABI plugin right into the build process?