[squeak-dev] changing font size

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:52:07 UTC 2010

If I were to give a presentation in which I ran Squeak displayed on an overhead
project then it would be useful to increase the font size of all text
in all windows
so that it would be easier for the audience to see.
Doing this would also be useful for people with poor eyesight who might prefer
larger text.
I'm guessing that this would be hard to do though because all the windows
would need to be individually changed.
Am I right or is there an easy way to do this?

Regards,

Ralph Boland

--
Quantum Theory cannot save us from the tyranny of a deterministic universe
but it does give God something to do