[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] WebClient and WebServer 1.0 for Squeak

christophe.jalady at free.fr christophe.jalady at free.fr
Thu May 6 22:32:21 UTC 2010

Looks working under pharo now.

But it looks like there is a bug with the encoding !

I try to GET a document encoded as utf-8. The header of the response contain
"content-type'->'text/html;charset=utf-8". But the characters are wrong.

I have tried a quick test by replacing "ByteString" with "WideString" in
WebResponse>>content without success.

I will try to investigate more this week-end.

Christophe