[squeak-dev] Tracking authors in Monticello

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sat May 8 04:50:20 UTC 2010

2010/5/8 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
> The only downside I can see is for people whose initials aren't actually
> derived from their name, for example Nicoloas uses "nice" instead of "nc".
>
> What do people think? Is this change worth it?

I like this change because it brings clarity on authorship and makes
it easier to track changes by authors; author names that can be found
on the mailing list. Good. By the way, wouldn't it be possible to have
a preference for those who do not want to derive their initials from
their names? It does not matter much to me since I use my initials.

Ian.
--
http://mecenia.blogspot.com/