[squeak-dev] Re: shared object between main.exe and Squeak.dll

Ang BeePeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 15:34:11 UTC 2010

Hi, sorry for bothering again.

Access violation I've got is due to GC, I haven't got chance to retrieve the
object I store. Value(an address) pointed by pointer in extraRoots changed,
to a non-address value, therefore during incrementalGC() -> remap(), it
tries to access to that address and then error.

So, I'm sure the error wasn't cause by me trying to access to the wrong part
of the memory. I will make a video of it, so that you can see what I mean.
It's just that I'm having problem with making a video right now.

Thanks.

Ang Beepeng