[squeak-dev] Cleaning up SqueakMap

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:34:42 UTC 2010

I searched my computer for Avatar.cs.gz, but didn't find it.  Does
anyone else still have Avatar.cs.gz in their cache or anywhere else on
their computer?

Web-sites come and go...  This is why I think SqueakMap should keep a
copy of the files in its own files area; they are generally small so
space shouldn't be an issue.