[squeak-dev] Does anyone have the 3D Facial Animations code

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu May 13 18:40:14 UTC 2010

I tried to move Chris's post from the "Cleaning up SqueakMap" thread to its
own thread, but it deleted it :(

Chris Muller wrote:
I searched my computer for Avatar.cs.gz, but didn't find it.  Does
anyone else still have Avatar.cs.gz in their cache or anywhere else on
their computer?

Web-sites come and go...  This is why I think SqueakMap should keep a
copy of the files in its own files area; they are generally small so
space shouldn't be an issue.