[squeak-dev] Seattle Meet Up

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri May 14 23:58:22 UTC 2010

I'd be very interested in something like this, especially Squeak
oriented.  I don't get to do it for profit (usually), but I do
occassionaly get to do it for fun.  Mainly like lots of people,
finding time between work, kids, and sleep.

I'm from Kent, so the south end of Seattle would be best for me.
Also, the next month will likely be very hard for me to make meetings.
 Still, very interesting.

Thanks,
Chris Cunningham