[squeak-dev] Re: ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser working in Squeak and Pharo trunk

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Mon May 17 00:55:23 UTC 2010

Torsten Bergmann wrote:
Why do you rerelease the ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser that
was already working in Squeak and Pharo in an own repository
and reanounce it?
Hey T,

I created my own ConfigurationOf because, on the Mac, when EWB is loaded, it
tries to load the Applescript project via a Squeak Map Loader class (not
sure of exact name) that doesn't exist in Pharo.  So I actually refactored
EWB itself into Core and Platform and made a Config for that project, which
I had to host personally because I don't have write access to EWB on SqS.

Torsten Bergmann wrote:
I think this adds more confusion ...
Absolutely, emailed EWB admin with code, waiting for a response...

HTH,
Sean