[squeak-dev] Re: FIX FFI Mac Examples

Josh Gargus josh at schwa.ca
Mon May 17 21:52:08 UTC 2010

I'm not sure what you're talking about... when I use Monticello to "Browse" FFI-Kernel-jcg.17 in http://source.squeak.org/FFI, I see the classes ExternalType and ExternalStructure there.  They're also in my image when I load it.  Are you saying that those classes are missing for you?

> Also, once FFI-MacOS-spd.5 loads , none of Mac examples works for me in
> Leopard 10.5.8.

I see this also.  I also tried with -ar.3, and those don't work for me either (OS X 10.6.3).

Cheers,
Josh