[squeak-dev] Re: FIX FFI Mac Examples

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue May 18 00:19:48 UTC 2010

Josh Gargus wrote:

> I see this also.  I also tried with -ar.3, and those don't work for me
> either (OS X 10.6.3).

If nothing (I know MacOSShell works) is working on Snow Leopard, see the
WARNING I put in the example class comment - don't remember which one.  It
has a workaround for the way FFI works on 10.6.

The QuickDraw library depreciated and not the current mac way.  I did not
update it, just commented as depreciated with appropriate references, and
changed the module names so there was no error.

And, if someone good with Mac programming updated the Quickdraw stuff, that
would be awesome.

Sean