[squeak-dev] Re: Community Supported Packages

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Tue May 18 03:13:12 UTC 2010

CP: "Easy there. I was hoping the configuration I committed would give us
something concrete to talk about; I meant to spur discussion, not end it."

Sorry about that. Yea, I think I went too far and was kind of insulting to
Torsten, who has done lots of things for Squeak, not least of which, gave me
a way to understand how Metacello works beyond just using class>>#load. I
seem to alternate between saying something useful and then saying something
that sort of lowers the tone. My apologies.

Chris