[squeak-dev] Please, help me. My squeak image not started

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Wed May 19 07:50:16 UTC 2010

I create squeak aplication on windows 7. Its image just 35 mb. Its has
loaded TrueType Fonts and many png.images.
Today I want show presentation for my coworkers that squeak is very good
platform for some application.
At my home all work very good.

But now I'm in my work with windows XP computer. And I cant start my good
image. I see splash squeak screen. And I see that image eat my RAM upto 500
mb and more and more.

What it is?

I feel so sad. Its may be very interesting project. I really dream to work
in squeak. But it's very bad start.

Please, help me.

Can it be because I break image when copy it on the flash diskl?
And standart squeak 4.1 image work ok