[squeak-dev] More configurations

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu May 20 06:56:35 UTC 2010

Hi -

Just as an update, I've added more Metacello configs to the
Configurations package and will continue to do so. If you have any,
please add them as well.

At this point adding configs does *not* necessarily imply we consider
all of them 'supported' packages. What I'm rather looking for is a body
of functioning configurations in Squeak that I can start applying some
integration tests to.

So if you have Metacello configurations or want to learn how to add one,
go ahead and knock yourself out. There are some nice simple ones for the
games now that you can start with.

Cheers,
   - Andreas