[squeak-dev] Re: More configurations

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri May 21 02:46:06 UTC 2010

Oh, this is *wonderful*! Thanks so much.

One little MC nitpick though: It appears you've been saving multiple
versions of the MC package with the name "Configurations-spd.5" (you can
see this when you click on the "history" button in MC for the package).
That's usually not a good idea since it confuses some tools. Unless you
have very good reason to, I would recommend to leave that version number
alone - there is absolutely no need to have consecutive numbers.

Cheers,
   - Andreas