[squeak-dev] Re: Need someone to test if NBOpenGL works for you on win32

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat May 29 10:58:23 UTC 2010

On 29 May 2010 09:41, Josh Gargus <josh at schwa.ca> wrote:
> It works fine for me (Geforce 8800GTS).
>
> Maybe Andreas needs updated drivers?  That's helped some people with similar problems:
> http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=568410
>
> Your GPU is way newer than in the following post, but maybe try power-of-two window dimensions:
> http://forums.amd.com/devforum/messageview.cfm?catid=392&threadid=115093&enterthread=y

Yes, its a long-standing problem with ATI drivers (i hope not with cards).
Henrik also reported that it unable to create MSAA FBO on his Radeopn HD4870.

I wonder if ATI cards/drivers ever support depth+stencil multisampling in FBOs.
Actually, i could use back buffer for rendering instead of FBO.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.