[squeak-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: building Cog / FFiPrims plgin on windows

Alain_Rastoul alr.dev at free.fr
Tue Nov 2 21:36:30 UTC 2010

(back from work)
After having installed the Installer package, the installation didn't work .
I changed the line in your script with (Installer monticello http:
'http://source.squeak.org/' ;
) because it seems that is no package at squeasource  but at source.squeak
(?)
BTW is did nothing, the same for ODBC,
so I downloaded the files and loaded them with a File List browser.
But It still gives me the same error (SmallInteger does not undestand
getHDCDuring ...)
I wonder if there are some initializations missing when loading files
instead of an Installer package.

Thanks again for the time you spend answering me.

Regards
Alain

"Levente Uzonyi" <leves at elte.hu> a écrit dans le message de news:
Pine.LNX.4.64.1011021743570.17635 at login03.caesar.elte.hu...
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010, Alain_Rastoul wrote:

> I wanted to load ODBC package and ExternalStructure was undefined so
> I loaded FFI that contains it.
> How can I load this package ?

Open your image and evaluate this script:

Installer squeak
  project: 'FFI';
  install: 'FFI-Pools';
  install: 'FFI-Kernel';