[squeak-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: building Cog / FFiPrims plgin onwindows

Alain_Rastoul alr.dev at free.fr
Wed Nov 3 20:45:09 UTC 2010

The VM image/changes  files have been downloaded from the Cog trunk
(http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/image)
and I use the Croquet.exe I've built (I had the same problem with the distro
link you
gave : http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2316/cogwin.zip .).
and there is no Installer (SarInstaller and MczInstaller but different
methhods)

Another very simple test that fails is
Win32Utils getEnvironmentVariable: 'windir'

Regards

Pine.LNX.4.64.1011022243440.4726 at login03.caesar.elte.hu...