AW: [squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-mt.152.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Nov 16 13:32:02 UTC 2010

So "The Inbox: Graphics-mt.157.mcz" includes that missing detail now.

Both code snippets just work fine then:

('Hello, World' asText addAttribute: (TextColor color: (Color blue alpha:
0.5))) asMorph openInHand

Display getCanvas drawString: 'This is a Test' at: 20 at 20 font: TextStyle
defaultFont color: (Color red alpha: 0.5)

Bye,
Marcel Taeumel