[squeak-dev] New macintosh vm builder & maintainer: Esteban Lorenzano

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Mon Nov 22 07:40:47 UTC 2010

Dear John,

Thank you for everything you did for the Squeak community so far. You have been one of the pillars on which this inspirational environment is built. I have used your great VMs since you took over.

Esteban, thanks for taking over this responsibility. Especially since it will be difficult to live up to the standard John set. And it will be a lot of work, too. I am looking forward to your plans.

I wish both of you all the best.

- Bernhard