[squeak-dev] objective C FFI plugin?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Nov 24 03:43:06 UTC 2010

Esteban is perhaps one of the experts in it use. Yes it can be used on iOS and os-x devices.
It takes clues from other bridges done for smalltalk and from things like f-script and python and ruby.
It allows reentry callbacks so you can trigger smalltalk methods from objective-C messages sends.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882