[squeak-dev] Using OSProcess

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Tue Nov 30 02:53:30 UTC 2010

OK, clearly I should look who I'm responding to before I actually send
emails. That last one was intended to go to Mike personally. However,
the general invitation applies to all anyway. We're looking for
interesting talks for Smalltalk Solutions, and if you think you might be
interested, please go to http://www.smalltalksolutions.com and put in a
submission or just email me.

Thanks,
   Alan

--
Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk