[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] SqueakSSL - a platform interface for SSL/TLS

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Mon Oct 4 20:41:58 UTC 2010

  The bundle is in the right place and all the permissions seem to be
correct. There IS a difference between this and other plugins though:

the bundle has permissions drwxr-xr-x@ 4   vs   drwxr-xr-x  4  for other
bundles.
the executable has permissions -rwxr-xr-x@ 4   vs   -rwxr-xr-x  4

could the '@' have anything to do with it?