[squeak-dev] Anyone get the SqueakSSL plugin to work under Mac OS X Snow Leopard? Was Re: [ANN] SqueakSSL - a platform interface for SSL/TLS

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Oct 5 07:17:43 UTC 2010

  The renamed title says it all. I'm wondering if any other Mac OS X
Snow Leopard users have tried to get the SqueakSSL plugin working at all...

Its such a straight-forward, show-stopping issue that I gotta think that
I'm either doing something entirely stupid, or no-one else has tried
this particular configuration before.

Lawson