[squeak-dev] Anyone get the SqueakSSL plugin to work under Mac OS X Snow Leopard? Was Re: [ANN] SqueakSSL - a platform interface for SSL/TLS

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Tue Oct 5 20:39:07 UTC 2010

Hi Lawson,

I think it works on my Mac. What makes me believe so?

I inspect the following:
WebClient httpGet: 'https://www.google.com/search?q=squeak'

I get the following notifier twice:
Error: No certificate was provided(code: -1)

I expected that because of http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-September/153740.html. Why it fails twice, I don't know.

I Proceed twice and then I get an Inspector on a WebResponse with HTTP/1.1 200 OK. The content looks as if it might be correct.

I have Snow Leopard 10.6.4 on an Mac Pro (Dual-Core Intel Xenon). I use the Squeak 5.8b10 VM from John.

Here you can see how I installed the bundle after unzipping SqueakSSL-bin.zip:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6204244/SqueakSSL.png

By the way, Andreas, thank you very much for making this and everything else!

Cheers,
Bernhard