[squeak-dev] Cog+NativeBoost Linux32 binaries available

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:53:45 UTC 2010

On 6 October 2010 09:16, Fernando olivero <fernando.olivero at usi.ch> wrote:
> GREAT!  thanks Igor.
>
> Is there also an NPOpenGL version working in Linux?

Not yet. A platform-specific code needs to be written for it.

An NBOpenGL-Win holds a windoze-specific code for it.
In order to use NBOpenGL on linux, you should similarily, subclass from
NBGlx , and implement a missing parts of it.

I don't know when i'll be able to get free time to implement it, so if
you wanna help,
you are wellcome.

--
Best regards,