[squeak-dev] Re: Anyone get the SqueakSSL plugin to work under Mac OS X Snow Leopard? Was Re: [ANN] SqueakSSL - a platform interface for SSL/TLS

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Oct 7 07:07:40 UTC 2010

Is this a macIntel box or a PowerPC box?
Is SqueakSSL compiled for macIntel or PowerPC or both?

Are you running the Squeak 4.2.4beta1U.app as MacIntel on a MacIntel box or
using Rosetta on a macIntel Machine, or running it a PowerPC machine?

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882